Expert Assistance for Estate Administration
Administering the estate of a loved one may be challenging. You may need professional assistance, but not know where to turn.
We can help you administer the estate from the beginning of the process through the successful completion of closing the estate after all distributions have been made, debts settled, and accounts closed.
As accountants and tax professionals, we will work with your family members and attorney to ensure complete and accurate compliance with all federal and state laws, regulations, and procedures.
We can help you:
- Get through the Probate Process
- Gather all the required documents of the estate
- Inventory the Estate Assets
- Notify business entities regarding all outstanding debts and other financial, business, and personal obligations
- Work with the Estate Administrator to set up payments to satisfy all obligations
- Distribute the assets of the estate to the beneficiaries
- Maintain real estate and other assets until they are turned over to the beneficiaries
- Collect any money owed to the estate
- File all required federal and state tax returns
- Advise on and complete any other tasks as requested by the Estate’s Administrator