Mediation & Dispute Resolution
Steinberg Enterprises offers professional Alternative Dispute Resolution services to resolve disputes economically and quickly.
Through this process, we help our client resolve disputes involving:
- Business Dissolution
- Probate and Estate Issues
- Property Issues
- Financial (Book Account)
- Contract/Commercial Transactions
- General Equity
Mediation is the process in which a trained neutral person, called a mediator, facilitates the resolution of a dispute between two or more parties. The process is non-adversarial with the objective of helping the parties reach a mutually acceptable agreement. One of its advantages is that, if successful, the process enables parties to avoid the time and expense of discovery and trial.
The parties may confer with the mediator on an ex parte basis. Moreover, anything said to the mediator will be deemed to be confidential and will not be revealed to another party or to others without the party’s consent.
Any district judge or magistrate judge may refer a civil action to mediation. This may be done without the consent of the parties. However, the Court encourages parties to confer among themselves and consent to mediation.
This intervention is:
- Less expensive
- Supportive of relationships
- Characterized by having all parties satisfied with the results
As a trained and New Jersey Court approved mediator, Leonard Steinberg will
- Explain the entire process
- Provide a supportive, non-confrontational setting for negotiations
- Assist the parties in understanding and analyzing the facts and issues
- Keep the parties focused on the issues
- Help parties gain control of their dispute
- Facilitate creative and cost-effective solutions
If you think you would benefit from our mediation services, contact us at (609) 448-0384 for a complimentary consultation.