Mediation & Dispute Resolution
Steinberg Enterprises offers professional mediation services to resolve disputes economically and quickly.
Through mediation, we help our client resolve disputes involving:
- Business Dissolution
- Probate and Estate Issues
- Property Issues
- Financial (Book Account)
- Contract/Commercial Transactions
- General Equity
Mediation is the process in which a trained neutral person, called a mediator, facilitates the resolution of a dispute between two or more parties. Mediation is non-adversarial with the objective of helping the parties reach a mutually acceptable agreement.
- Less expensive
- Supportive of relationships
- Characterized by having all parties satisfied with the results
As a trained and New Jersey Court approved mediator, Leonard Steinberg will
- Explain the mediation process
- Provide a supportive, non-confrontational setting for negotiations
- Assist the parties in understanding and analyzing the facts and issues
- Keep the parties focused on the issues
- Help parties gain control of their dispute
- Facilitate creative and cost-effective solutions
If you think you would benefit from our mediation services, contact us at (609) 443-0469 for a complimentary consultation.