Has the IRS contacted you? Perhaps…
- You received correspondence regarding your business or personal income tax?
- The business or personal tax return you filed doesn’t match the IRS records?
- Your return triggered an IRS audit flag?
- You have not filed previous years’ tax returns?
The Internal Revenue Service will come after you to collect the money you may owe. The IRS can garnish your wages and impose a tax lien if your tax obligation hasn’t been met. But you don’t have to panic. The professionals at Steinberg Enterprises are here to help. We provide comprehensive tax representation and advocacy services for all IRS issues.
As a Federally licensed Enrolled Agent, Leonard Steinberg, principal of Steinberg Enterprises, has earned the designation of representing taxpayers before all IRS administrative levels, including audit, collections, and appeals. He works with clients across the United States who need expert tax advice and representation.
Leonard and his team can represent and advocate on your behalf for:
- Correspondence audits
- Desk audits
- Letters of Inquiry
- Offers in Compromise
- Negotiating Installment Agreements
- Preparation for Tax Court
Steinberg Enterprises can act on your behalf to stop IRS actions such as garnishments and liens. We offer mediation and settlement services when required. We also advocate for the innocent spouse or injured spouse and provide assistance in divorce, bankruptcy and estate issues.