Has the IRS contacted you? Perhaps…
- You received correspondence regarding your personal or business income tax?
- The personal or business tax return you filed doesn’t match the IRS records?
- Your return triggered an IRS audit flag?
- You have not filed previous years’ tax returns?
The Internal Revenue Service will pursue you to collect the money you may owe. What’s more, the IRS can garnish your wages and/or impose a tax lien if your tax obligation hasn’t been met.
But you don’t have to panic. The tax resolution professionals at Steinberg Enterprises are here to help. We provide comprehensive tax representation and advocacy services for all IRS and State issues.
As a Federally licensed Enrolled Agent (EA), Leonard Steinberg, principal of Steinberg Enterprises, has earned the designation of representing taxpayers before all IRS administrative levels, including Audits, Collections and Appeals. The Enrolled Agent credential, awarded by the IRS, is recognized across all 50 States and US territories.
In his capacity as an EA, Leonard works with individual and business clients who need expert tax advice, representation and advocacy.
An enrolled agent working on your behalf
If the IRS contacts you, count on Leonard to advocate and represent you in matters including:
- Audit Defense for Correspondence & Full IRS & State Audits
- Letters of Inquiry
- Appeals Representation
- Offers in Compromise
- Negotiating Installment Agreements
- Removal of Wage Garnishments or Bank Levies
- IRS Payment Plans
- Innocent or Injured Spouse
- Penalty Abatement
- Resolution of Payroll Tax Problems
- Trust Fund Recovery Penalty Defense
- Divorce, Bankruptcy & Estate Issues
- Release, Discharge & Subordination of Liens
- Recovery from Identity Theft
Steinberg Enterprises also offers mediation and settlement services when required.
Tax resolution solutions for you
Solutions for your tax situation may include, if you qualify:
- Negotiating an offer for settlement. Offer payment of a lower amount to resolve your debt and release Federal Tax Liens.
- Requesting an appeal of the taxes owed. Request that the IRS re-examine your case to reconsider the amount you owe.
- Requesting a reduction in penalties. Present reasonable causes for your tax problems for the IRS to consider reducing your penalties, and if eligible, request a first-time penalty abatement.
- Offering a properly structured payment plan. Offer the IRS a payment plan that meets your financial and life needs.
- Filing unfiled tax returns. You may still file original tax returns for past years, which may provide refunds within three years, or possibly reducing the taxes, interest and penalties owed.
- Representing you in an audit. Represent you in an IRS or state audit or hearing, so you don’t have to appear.
Let Leonard advocate for you!
Call or email us today to schedule a free initial consultation.
Contact us now!