- February 9th: Leonard will be speaking on “A Review of the New Tax Law” and “How to Operate a Real Estate Business” at Women’s Council of Realtors.
- March 3rd: Leonard will be speaking on “A Review of the New Tax Law” at Weichert Realty, the East Windsor office on Route 130 South.
Articles and Podcast
- Click here for more information about “920thejersey.com Podcast” featuring Leonard Steinberg that took place on January 21st.
- Click here to read article about how IRS Urges Travelers Requiring Passports to Pay Their Back Taxes
Steinberg Interviewed on Identity Theft on WMBC-TV
WMBC-TV covered the 15th Annual Northern New Jersey Working Together Tax Conference at Seton Hall University’s Division of Continuing Education and Professional Studies. Leonard Steinberg, one of the tax experts interviewed (at 2:53 in the video), talked about identity theft and the steps you can take to prevent it.
“Thieves will file your tax return using your tax identification number,” said Steinberg.
He recommended you take these steps to avoid tax-related identity theft:
- Check your credit rating quarterly with the credit reporting agencies.
- Buy a shredder. Shred anything with your name on it, including mailing labels.
- File your taxes by the April 18 deadline.
If you are concerned about your taxes and identity theft, contact our office.