Expert Assistance for Estate Administration
Estate administration for a loved one may be challenging. You may need professional assistance, but not know where to turn.
We can help you administer the estate from the beginning of the process through the successful completion of closing the estate after all distributions have been made, debts settled, and accounts closed.
We can help you:
- Get through the Probate Process
- Gather all the required documents of the estate
- Inventory the Estate Assets
- Notify business entities regarding all outstanding debts and other financial, business, and personal obligations
- Work with the Estate Administrator to set up payments to satisfy all obligations
- Distribute the assets of the estate to the beneficiaries
- Maintain real estate and other assets until they are turned over to the beneficiaries
- Collect any money owed to the estate
- File all required federal and state tax returns
- Advise on and complete any other tasks as requested by the Estate’s Administrator
Small businesses, nonprofits, and individuals rely on us for the expert advice and services that allow them to focus their time and energy on achieving their financial goals. In addition to estate administration services, we offer an array of tax planning and preparation, accounting and bookkeeping, and financial services. We also provide management consulting and bankruptcy services. Contact an advisor today to learn more.